February 17, 2023 7:15 p.m
February 16, 2023. Milan, Borsa Italiana, Palazzo Mezzanotte. THE protagonists of financial advice Italians met on an exclusive date organized by Wall Street Italia on February 16, 2023 entitled “The Value of Advice”:
- Tommaso Corcos (CEO of Fideuram ISPB);
- Massimo Doris (CEO of Banca Mediolanum);
- Alessandro Foti (CEO of Fineco Bank);
- Paolo Martini (CEO of Azimut Holding);
- Gian Maria Mossa (CEO of Banca Generali);
- Paola Pietrafesa (CEO of Allianz Bank FA).
They told us how they interpret this difficult market moment and how they experience the profound social change, economically and financially dictated by the times in which we live. And how their world is changing, both in terms of skills and generational shifts within the category. With you:
- Mauro Maria Marino, new President of OCF;
- Marco Tofanelli, General Secretary of Assoreti;
- Giovanni Sabatini, General Director of ABI;
- Luigi Conte, President of Anasf;
- Marco Deroma, President of EFPA.
The event has been set up in partnership with BlackRock, Invesco, Pimco and Schroders. Relive the moments of The Value of Advice event, browse the photo gallery and watch videos on the hot topics discussed at the event:
Did you attend the event? Do you have suggestions, criticism, comments? Write to us about your impressions [email protected]